Monday, September 16, 2024

Vine 3

 Being changes into a new person through Christ is a radical commitment to His way of living life. Being baptized is a personal and public signpost that we are all in for the life He demands. I used to be insecure in my commitment to live His life in me. Perhaps I was too afraid of what others might think or that I’d be sent to Africa as a missionary. But His way to live life the only option compared to all others. 

We are baptized into the life of Jesus. Participation with Jesus as the way to the Father and the truth is participation with the promised Holy Spirit who is the Spirit of Truth and who abides with us and in us.” - Richard Foster


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...