Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Bible 262

 I used to think that God was not nice - He was more interested in catching me doing something wrong than doing anything right. This view was the same as I had for my parents and grandparents, which transferred to what I thought of God. But His love is far different, perfect, and welcoming. He looks beyond my failures and weakness, inviting me to know Him and live a life led by Him. How many times does the Bible say ‘Do not be afraid, for I am with you’. Isaiah’s wisdom matched his vision for the people. God chose to reveal Jos perspective to Issiah. We cannot know all the details of Hos plan, but we know enough to trust Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...