Monday, September 23, 2024

Vine 9

 How have you experienced worship?  How has worship changed you?  I’m finding that worship has changed my reaction to current events and to the chaos that can happen up personally. I still manage to stir up my anxieties, but I’m learning to let go, because we have the King of kings in control of history. He is also full of grace and mercy for the needs of the here and now as we wait for the ‘not yet’ events ahead. As we align our lives to kingdom living? We could disrupt the economic stability of some and the comfort many seem to enjoy. 

“This is the heart of following Jesus: enjoying God as Father through Christ the Son. And when this is a reality in your life, then your reason for living is utterly revolutionized.” - David Platt, Follow Me: A Call to Die. A Call to Live


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...