Monday, September 23, 2024

Bible 267

 I am guilty for not appreciating what my faith in Christ has done and is doing. Paul identifies the contrast that Jesus makes Amin a person’s life. An outsider to faith may not see the inner changes He makes nearly as much as a person living out their faith. But those who have not yet believed should notice there is a difference in character and integrity.  One that strikes me is that Jesus was and is a gentleman, respecting each person’s decisions. There are dire consequences of not following Him, but He does not force Himself on anyone. His invitation is open to anyone will g to follow His way of doing life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...