Monday, September 2, 2024

Way 1

 How is following Christ a different path than all other journeys?  How is this journey changing you?  The parables in this devotional discuss a treasure to be found. The pursuit is worth every effort we make. The best thing about the search or this journey is that there is no guilt in the pursuit. No one forces us to be on this search. It’s pure joy, even with the struggles and difficulty. 

“Now, I recognize that turning God into a habit may sound about as inspiring as turning romance or laughter or poetry into a habit. In a culture that equates authenticity with spontaneous emotions, habit is a tough sell. But show me a person’s habits, and I will show you what they are truly most passionate about, most dedicated to, most willing to suffer for, and most in love with. And I will show you who they will become.” - John Mark Comer, Practicing the Way


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...