Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Bible 275

 Being generous with our time and resources comes from a full heart, trusting God that our heart will continue to overflow. When I’m in a scarcity mindset, I’m fearing that I won’t have enough and I build walls, protecting all that I have. My pastor recently quoted from an old author, suggesting we need to have the mindset of a reservoir instead of a river flowing downstream. We build the reservoir with wisdom and grace, storing up for the times we need to let others benefit. The river helps, but not for long. I’m so grateful for what God has done and is doing in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...