Friday, October 4, 2024

Bible 278

 Today’s devotional hits me like a brick on the head.  I’m so thankful for so many things in my life but the past two weeks I’ve been privately grumbling. Sandy had above maker procedure and today she has a checkup along with an MRI to see if a spot on her liver has changed in the last few months. My grumbling is related to what she has to endure with all the anxiety prior to each appointment. But having an attitude of gratitude is what keeps us resilient I’m even if my ‘what if…’ list of anxieties grows. Nicky’s few statements are worth gold:

 Ultimately, as we see in today’s passages, the world can be divided into two categories: those who acknowledge God and give thanks to him, and those who don’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...