Friday, October 4, 2024

Bible 279

 How has your view toward meaning and purpose changed in the last few months or years?  I would think that being a new Dad, managing so many responsibilities at work and farming create a weight of care on your shoulders yet create opportunities to pray, see rewards, and enjoy what few people get to experience. Developing and maintaining an attitude of gratitude helps keep us resilient, despite the challenges. Each day for me is another day to to pray, ‘Lord, have mercy on my life, open my eyes and ears to Your presence’. 

Dear God,
I am so afraid to open my clenched fists!
Who will I be when I have nothing left to hold on to?
Who will I be when I stand before you with empty hands?
Please help me to gradually open my hands
and to discover that I am not what I own,
but what you want to give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...