Monday, October 7, 2024

Bible 281

 Like Nicky I do mtg like to get rid my old clothes. As a metaphor, my old way of doing life has Ben being passive aggressive at times, holding grudges, and letting resentment rule my thinking. I’ve avoided people for past offenses, hoping they would suffer for what that did. But my new clothes of peace, calmness, and acceptance involve letting go of the old stinking thinking. I’m reframing my mindset to include the fact that God will sort through every case in the end. Each of us will be accountable for how we respond to life's challenges. Paul and Jeremiah listened to what God wanted instead of the resentment that can build inside us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 10

 Experiencing tests and trials change us in ways that we didn’t predict. How have they changed you?  For me, I’ve finally realized that ther...