Monday, October 7, 2024

Goliath 5

 I can think back to so many times in my life when I’ve been angry. As a teen and young adult it is tough to not be angry because you want to be in control of your life but there are so many variables that enter in. As a parent I’ve been angry at all the injustice waiged against the family. Learning to give more and more over to God is a process that takes time and struggle. I’m praying that you will learn early,, to give yourself compleyely to Christ that He might live through you, allowing His love to control your heart. I’m finding that today’s culture is characterized by anger and division, but I’m hoping God refines us to love Him even more, shedding the cultural idols we have had in the past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...