Monday, October 7, 2024

Goliath 6

 Being fully focused on developing a deep relationship with God changes everything. I’m not addicted to the past with all the regrets and anger baggage I’ve carried with me. I’m not living in the negativity and anger of those around me but I’m not living in a fake positivity either. I’m not stuck so much in the future that I don’t see what is right in front of me. By maintaining my focus on Him, I’m enjoying His character and His love demonstrated to me. I’m watching for His movements, seeing where He is working in someone’s heart. I want to be faithful to what He has called us to be and do, free from the distractions around me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...