Thursday, February 3, 2022

Unbiased Love

Practicing unbiased love has been true by working in the public school setting. I’ve had to practice unbiased love and compassion to all types of groups and individuals. I have not always agreed with a student’s comments or behavior, but finding a way to extend acceptance of the person but not the behavior has been essential. The same has been true when working with adults, yet harder to practice. Some adults are hard core with their opinions, words, and agendas, but it is still important to work with them, inviting them to work as a team with academic or community goals. It’s become even more difficult and confusing at times within the church as some have become driven by anger and political opinion rather than the gospel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...