Thursday, March 10, 2022

Peter the Impulsive 3/17

 

We get the impression that Peter was an impulsive man, who began with a simple trust in Jesus, but he was all in. Peter’s faith grew as he listened to Jesus and trusted him even more. Jesus took an imperfect man to change the world. It took repetition and lots of reminding but Jesus never gave up on him. Peter kept trusting even with an impulsive nature and lots of fear. I don’t know how I compare to Peter, but I think I have attention deficit at times, doubting my role and effectiveness. Peter’s example is an encouragement in a very distracting culture with so many shouting false loyalties.


  1. “Following Jesus isn’t something you can do at night where no one notices. It’s a twenty-four-hour-a-day commitment that will interfere with your life. That’s not the small print—that’s a guarantee.” - Kyle Idleman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...