Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Peter’s Changed Life 3/22

 Paul Tripp states in his book, Dangerous Calling, “No one celebrates the presence and grace of the Lord Jesus Christ more than the person who has embraced his desperate and daily need of it.”  Peter’s life is a perfect example of God’s grace after feeling totally empty, fearing rejection and life regret. His maturity in faith is demonstrated in First and Second Peter, leading so many others to faith in Christ.  

HaHaving grown up in the church with minimal persecution, have I grown deep enough to honor Christ as I should?  I’m praying that these devotions will be instrumental to change each of us into the men our culture needs to glorify our Lord.  I’m praying that we be available for His leading and that we be obedient to what He wants in our hearts  


You can invite others to participate in the Bible Reading Plan “The Cross & Easter,” by Tony Evans at https://bible.com/p/50121865/a4be5b0303e3dd9a4d6b37702f79c5bc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...