Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Simple But Not Easy (Bob Goff)

 “Faith is simple, but it’s not easy. The Bible describes faith as “confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.”3 I like that description. We need to do more than just decide who our faith is in. We need to decide what our faith is actually about.” Excerpt, Undistracted by Bob Goff

I have what I think I know and believe stores in my head, but it’s not so easy to practice when I’m full of fear, feeling like a victim, or see others hurting greatly. When we don’t see God explaining everything g to us, I can get confused. I know enough to not be disillusioned but discouragement can set in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...