Monday, May 9, 2022

Love Comes First 5/11

 Francis Chan has several blunt and confrontational questions. I’m guilty of having the wrong motives when I’m with others. He asks: What do you think and feel when you are in a group of people? Are you overly aware of the ones who are wealthy, attractive, or have something they can offer you? Do you worry about what people think of you? Or do you look for ways to love and opportunities to give?

I’ve had moments when I’ve sensed Gos leading me to initiate conversations that focus on Christ. I’ve had many others when I’ve wanted to be a wall flower or hunker down in self retreat. How awesome it would be if we would link arms with the goal of becoming identified as disciple makers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...