Friday, May 20, 2022

SendMe 5/24

 “He won’t be checking for titles or degrees or accomplishments or how rich or poor someone was. He’ll be asking everyone whether they found their identity in Jesus and if they really were who they said they were during their lives.” - Bob Goff, Everybody Always 


My prayers are much too safe, and I fear that I will grow too comfortable with my comfort as a retiree. I have struggled with how available I am for His use since retiring as I’ve missed being around youth so much of my life. But I now I’m burned out from the busy life of a rigorous schedule I’m praying that God will show me new opportunities to be sent.by Him. My tiredness is matched by a restlessness that wants to do more, yet not be committed to an everyday list of ‘to do’s’ to feel guilty about.

Lord. Empower us with wisdom and passion to be doing the right activities that will make a difference in your Ingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...