Monday, May 30, 2022

Why Can’t I Stop? 6/01

 Sin is self deception, creating the delusion that I’m not hurting anyone or anything. I’m not really accountable if no one gets hurt. Following a rabbit trail leads to dark places, getting me far deeper than I ever imagined. The range of topics can be anything, including anger and resentment, or holding a grudge. Harboring sinful thoughts prevent me from experiencing His presence, but His grace is ever ready to pull me out of my stupor. My good intentions do not measure up to actually change. 

 “No one is remembered for what they only planned to do.” - Bob Goff, Everybody, Always

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...