Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Friends 7/31

 I pray that my eyes are wide open to see the opportunities around me and my spiritual ears are ready to listen for those moments God lays before me. I do not want to be so self absorbed that I’m blind to what God is presenting before me. At the same time, I recognize that mountain top experiences of faith may be rare. It’s in the ordinary that the extraordinary times happen. 


You never have to advertise a fire. Everyone comes running when there’s a fire. Likewise, if your church is on fire, you will not have to advertise it. The community will already know it.

-Leonard Ravenhill

Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.

-Billy Sunday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...