Monday, July 11, 2022

Messages From Heaven 7/24

 Learning to recognize and respond to His nudge means I need to talk all things out with Him as I go about my day. Recognizing His presence in my life, especially in the little decisions I make is so important to listening to His voice. I’m learning that I may not know the answers to my prayers or see the outcome of my efforts. It’s much more important to walk with Him and follow His lead than to have all the right information stored in my head like a library. Our lives are not to glorify us but Him and what He is doing, even though we may not understand the details. I’m so grateful that you and I can walk with Christ through this connection too!

We don't believe something by merely saying we believe it, or even when we believe that we believe it. We believe something when we act as if it were true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...