Monday, November 7, 2022

Power in Prayer 11/11

 I can’t say it any better than this (by Vance Jackson):  

Search my heart, O God. Father, search me. Search every aspect of my life. Lord, search the inner framework of my thoughts and remove anything that’s not like You. Father, search me, O Lord, and take away anything that doesn’t reflect Your Heart and Character. Search me, O Lord and lead me in the Way of Righteousness.


Father, search my heart through and through. Lord, purge me. Father, renew me. Father, heal me. Lord, restore me. Remove anything in me that’s not like You. Father, let my heart reflect Your Heart and Character in every season of life. Lord, lead me and let me reflect Your Love. Father, search me and let me reflect Your Principles and Precepts. 

Amen

Our God cannot be unkind to us; he cannot forsake us. If we would see his goodness  and his justice blended, we must look at the Son of God on the cross, dying in our place. Let us not doubt the tenderness of him who gave his only Son. - Charles Spurgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...