Thursday, January 26, 2023

Hope 1/29

 The more I dwell on the fact that my Creator knows me far better than I know myself, I think of all the dumb things I’ve thought, said, or done. He loves me far more than I care about myself, and He promises to be with me regardless of what is happening. Even though I’m often scared for the duture and I review my what if… list multiple times, God says I am not to fear. 

“What does it mean to walk by faith? It means to obey God’s Word in spite of the feelings within us, the circumstances around us, and the consequences before us.” - Warren W. Wiersbe, On Earth as It Is in Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somebody Prayed by Crowder

  Every night there by your bed You fold your hands and bow your head Throwing out another prayer in faith When you're wondering if He&#...