Tuesday, January 10, 2023

New Mercies 1/12

 Each day has challenges that require a refocus on His grace. I’m always reverting to my self driven motives, looking for ways to build a a delusion of  my own kingdom. I easily fall for what others say rather than for what God clearly teaches about our mission and purpose in life. The only way to find peace, rest, wisdom, and purpose is in Him. 

“Don't assume that simply because you believe something, that it is thoroughly ingrained into  your life. Taking what you believe and working it into your behavior can take time and focused effort.” - The Inspired Leader, by Henry Blackaby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...