Sunday, February 26, 2023

Alive 1

 Some of the darkest times in my life have been experiences of God demonstrating His love in personal ways that are hard to explain by words. Even though I was confused, grieving, and questioning why this had to happen, I still had an overwhelming sense of His presence. This has been true multiple times, thinking back to when I was 7 years old when I had a 3 year old brother drown in a stock tank. My Dad became angry and bitter toward God, but I knew that God still loved me. This has been true multiple times in my work at school through the trauma of a kiss’s life or in a family tragedy. We do not understand what the big picture is in life, nor what God is doing to bring good out of evil. But He promises to never leave us - ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...