Friday, February 10, 2023

All In 5

 Distractions abound in our culture. We might be able to multi-task on some projects but when it comes to our relationship with our Lord, undivided attention is needed. Continuously and consistently working out our salvation is not driven by guilt that we are not doing enough. I’ve often felt that I did not measure up to the expectations of others or to the standard I set for myself. I have often wondered if God frowned on my half hearted efforts. But I’m learning and relearning that God loves me far more than I can grasp. He is pursuing me with joy and wants me to look for Him in all that I’m doing, seeking His goodness, His righteousness, and demonstrating His love, no matter the situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...