Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Change 2/19

Goal setting is fairly easy but sticking with the plan to complete each goal can be difficult. Most of my goals have been very self oriented and self driven compared to 1 Corinthians 9. Paul’s life was a story of life transformation from a persecutor to a church planter and disciple maker. He was all in to demonstrate the power of the gospel. If I take an take an inventory of the most important areas of my life, I’m sure I fall short of what Paul would advise. Let’s encourage each other to be all in for the gospel’s transforming power of our own lives, sharing what God is doing in us and around us.

“Lord, I am willing 

To receive what You give.

To lack what You withhold.

To relinquish what You take,

To suffer what You inflict,

To be what you require.” 

- Jerry Bridges, Transforming Grace: Living Confidently in God's Unfailing Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 281

 Like Nicky I do mtg like to get rid my old clothes. As a metaphor, my old way of doing life has Ben being passive aggressive at times, hold...