Thursday, March 2, 2023

All In 27

 It was counter cultural that so many people chose to follow Jesus when the cost was so high. The disciples lived publicly for Jesus, knowing that they could be hunted down and killed. Most of us in North America can expect to have mild persecution or be shunned from some activities. Many around the globe are threatened by the government or main religious authorities. Some have families who reject them for their faith. I wonder what would happen if more of us became truly all in, sharing our faith, discipling others, truly meeting the needs of those who are hurting. How would our culture change?  Would some church organizations be threatened by the bold faith of those who are all in?  Would a great awakening of faith and discipleship spread throughout the continent?  

I can wonder and speculate, but the only thing I know is that God has lit a fire in my heart to be more all in that I’ve been.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...