Monday, March 6, 2023

All In 30

 God is the Creator and Sustainer of math. He is the Great Multiplier and uses the ordinary moments to bring about extraordinary results. I’m not sure that there are formulas to His math other than surrender, repentance, obedience and faith. I have often wanted to be more on the stage, thinking God would use me in some public way. But when I’ve been in those moods, all I’ve really wanted is self promotion.  I’m not sure His math operates on a timeline that we can ever understand. If God’s way of doing business weee reduces to human understanding, would we take credit and settle for an entitlement attitude?  The most important thing is to love Him completely, talking all issues out with Him, listening for His wisdom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...