Sunday, March 5, 2023

Slow Down

 Crazy times. Violence. Loneliness. Uncertain futures. Economic pressure. Mental health challenges.


Time to cultivate an intense attachment to God. Praying God's word to "Be still" trains us to live peacefully in the yoke of Jesus. Slow down your antsy body and jitterbugging thoughts for a moment. Use Psalm 46:10 to practice.


1. Breathe in deep and slow as you think or whisper: "Be still and know that I am God".


2. Be still and appreciate God's Word of peace.


3. Relax in God's presence


4. Meditate on each line as you think or say:

Be still and know that I am God

Be still and know that I AM 

Be still and know 

Be still

Be 


5. There are other verses that you may need to meditate upon:

If God is for me, who can be against me 


He must increase, I must decrease


In Christ there is no Condemnation


Father into your arms I commit _________.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...