Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Hearing God 15

 How demoralizing to have a parent not be devoted to the family, to not be available or even absent. So many children grow up with insecurities, doubting they are loved unconditionally. But our Father gives us His full attention. It has taken me far too long to understand that I’m His child, wrapped in His love, with His promise to never leave me or forsake me. His face is is turned toward me with eyes wide open and ears fully attentive. His hands are open to receive me and hold me. He will always welcome my adoration of Him and receive my requests. What more could anyone ask from our Father!

“There is a world of difference between knowing something to be true in your head and experiencing the reality in your life.” - Henry T. Blackaby, Experiencing God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...