Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Easter4/7

Resurrection Sunday is the time to remember the cost of the cross, helping us renew our awe for what Christ did for each of us. We cannot keep our focus on the execution of Jesus because the grave is empty and our Lord is seated “in the place of honor at God's right hand in the heavenly realms” (Ephesians 1:20 NLT). We cannot focus our lives on doom and gloom or on the negativity around us. “God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us” (Romans 5:5 NIV). He has risen!!


“Ezekiel 36:26: “I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will remove your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.” - Henry T. Blackaby, Experiencing God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...