Sunday, April 2, 2023

Hearing God 12

 God does not seem to be in the habit of speaking to us out of the blue, with no preparation on our part. Yet He is doing just that in some parts of the globe, bringing many to faith in Him. As a general rule if there is dust on my Bible, there will be no inner voice from Him nor an audible voice telling me my next move. Serious preparation for enhanced listening skills will involve my understanding of God’s word and my application of His wisdom. The more I understand how awesome He really is, then I’m anxious to be changed by Him, less worried about fitting into the world’s standards and expectations. Seeking His kingdom and His righteousness will bring clarity to my vision and a filter to what I listen to, shutting out the competition with His voice. . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...