Monday, April 10, 2023

Practice His Presence 2

The soul learns which activities bring God’s presence nearer and remains in His presence by practicing those activities.”  This statement hit me as I’ve been thinking a lot about what events, thoughts or individuals are triggers to either distract me or bring me closer to Him. Certainly, the discipline of this devotional has been a good rhythm as well as praying for you as I complete the devo. Writing down conclusions or what I’m learning has been valuable, making me realize that I need to fill my thinking time with positive things. I have a tendency to worry or dwell on what hasn’t been done on my list. I’m thinking it would help to write down a list of what I can do to nip the negativity, yet initiate a rhythm of practicing His presence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...