Monday, May 15, 2023

Kingdom Come 6

 I used to think that I had to work myself up the ladder of faith to achieve the fruits of the Spirit. I felt confused about how the process worked, and guilty that I wasn’t doing enough. But I’m learning more and more that I could never earn the privilege of experiencing these fruits nor do I have jump through the hoops to have real joy and peace. Experiencing these heart qualitative are by products of staying connected to Jesus, a process of surrendering my last, present and future to Him. Surrender and obedience do not mean dark and chaotic times won’t happen. But His presence will carry me through. Mg fear and anxiety are much less, replaces by the peaceful calm assurance that He is with me. He is my shepherd and im a sheep, vulnerable but protected by Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...