Thursday, May 18, 2023

Gratitude 6

 I’d rather think of the discipline of being grateful as a rhythm  that I’m trying to develop. Discipline seems to have a negative connotation, as a self driven effort. If I miss keeping up with the habit, I can get down on myself and begin grumbling about how undisciplined I am. I know for sure that I do not want to be in a habit of grumbling and mumbling under my breath. Maintaining the rhythm of doing this devotional with you each day is a definite help, reflecting what a verse means, or a reaction to what the author has stated. Your faithfulness is a definite motivator to be in a gratitude rhythm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...