Thursday, May 25, 2023

Kingdom Come 14

 I hope you feel fulfilled with purpose as you work with the Todd Becker group!  Your skill and expertise contributes to a purpose beyond yiurself, all helping to bring others to full faith in what Jesus has done. Even though you have had negative experiences in past job sites, I hope you are experiencing a change life indirection, in part through your work responsibilities. I used to question the meaning of what I was doing but began to see the fulfillment in doing small tasks well, building a network of relationships and encouragement. Much of the work was unnoticed and was not appreciated by superiors or coworkers. But ghe lasting relationships and small steps of encouragement have been welll worth the chaos at times. I hope you experience the same 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 2

 Most everyone is worrying about the next election. To add to anxiety, the world is full of chaos that includes war and economic dependence ...