Monday, May 15, 2023

Mountains9

 I’m not a sharp shooter when it comes to an uncluttered life, keeping life simple. But I’m working on it. I’m thinking that I need to be far more grateful for how God has protected me and how He provides far more than I ever expected. I want to simplify my priorities to being available to Him for His use, not having my selfish desires get in the way. I am very grateful for connecting with you each day, Neil. I’m humbled to be a small part of your life and I look forward to what He is doing in your heart. Our Father is working behind the scenes to bring far more than you expect to fruition in and through you. Thank you for being faithful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...