Thursday, May 18, 2023

Kingdom?

Matthew states “The kingdom is like a mustard seed, leaven in bread, a treasure hidden in a field, a businessman searching for fine pearls, or a net thrown out to catch fish.”  We are to  be looking for the kingdom and His righteousness. Matthew also says the kingdom is at hand. Practicing the presence of the kingdom through praying would be a no brainer, yet I’ve tried to make it so complicated and polluted with self effort and pride. I’m learning that praying is being totally honest, vulnerable, available, expectant, and humble. There doesn’t seem to be guilt, condemnation, shame or one up on each other in the kingdom. I’m thinking that you and I are practicing the kingdom by diving into the Scripture, praying for each other and evaluating how we are doing with grasping the kingdom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...