Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Becoming 5

 Guilt and shame have been huge factors in my life. The shame seems to be from a feeling that I don’t measure up to the expectations I’ve set for myself or that I’ve adopted from growing up. The idea that I’m not good enough, or have done enough to merit acceptance has always haunted my thinking. Thankfully I haven’t done really stupid things as a reaction, but I probably haven’t take enough risks or been bold in my faith I should. The insecurities we hang in to need to be let go, allowing the Spirit change us ti be more living and approachable, as we codify and honor Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 282

 Tests and trials are difficult to understand, and hard to endure. Paul could have been angry and bitter that he was in prison but he used h...