Sunday, August 6, 2023

Enemy 2

 I’ve allowed the devil to influence my thinking with the darkness of negativity and distrust that surrounds us. It’s so easy to play the blame game by pointing at a number of factors for how I’m a victim and deserve better. The grumbling can stop by refusing to let this type of darkness settle in and let our Father talk at the table. Our Great Shepherd has been faithful and present so many times of confusion and discouragement, especially during the loss of a loved one, or difficult decisions that had to be made. I doubt what God has shown me in the light but He always there to get me back on the path. 

“When people have experienced interpersonal evil, especially as children, they carry deeply embedded lies within. Such lies need to be exposed, gently and slowly, so the light of the truth can take their place.“ - Diane Langberg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...