Sunday, August 6, 2023

Enemy 5

 At this point in my life, I have a lot of mental recycles using the words ‘shoulda, woulda, coulda. I have regrets that I should have done a better job at certain things but I know that gets me no where. I’m also tempted to be negative, disappointed, judgmental, and arrogant, just like I always have in the past, but I’m wondering if the evil around us has intensified those issues. But thanks to our Savior, God does not point His finger at my shortcomings and wandering mind. He paid the penalty is always here to restore and repair my mind and heart. He is present 100% of the time with 100% of His love and forgiveness. 

Try praying the following - repeatedly Psalm 51:10-12


    [10] Create in me a clean heart, O God,

        and renew a right spirit within me. 

    [11] Cast me not away from your presence,

        and take not your Holy Spirit from me. 

    [12] Restore to me the joy of your salvation,

        and uphold me with a willing spirit.

Doug Wolter - “Walking slowly 

Through the unhealed parts of your story

Jesus is with you 

Like a kind and gracious friend


He moves with unhurried pace

Nothing forced, all of grace  

Tender with your tears

Gentle in your fears

He stays with you 

Always with you 

Even to the end”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...