Sunday, August 6, 2023

Enemy 6

 Being fully focused on developing a deep relationship with God changes everything. I’m living less in the past with all the regrets and anger baggage I’ve carried with me. I’m not living in the negativity and anger of those around me but I’m not living in a fake positivity either. I’m not living so much in the future that I don’t see what is right in front of me. By maintaining my focus on Him, I’m enjoying His character and His love demonstrated to me. I’m watching for His movements, seeing where He is working in someone’s heart. I want to be faithful to what He has called us to be and do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 8

 One quality that most children and teens have in common is a clear sense of what is fair and what is not. Being treated with respect and di...