Sunday, September 3, 2023

Chosen 4

 Earnestly seeking the kingdom and His righteousness is living by the Soirit who is in us. I’m so guilty of building  my own kingdom to make myself look good, taking pride in my own accomplishments. It’s not rocket science to surrender to His kingdom but my default is to live for self. But our Father’s way of doing life is quite opposite of most worldly standards. I ran on to this quote-


“ The Holy Spirit is neither marginalized spectator nor depersonalized force. He is God, bringing the presence of Jesus in the absence of Jesus. He is the Lord, liberating the world. He executes here and now what the Father planned in eternity and the Son accomplished in history.”  David Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...