Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Chosen 4

 I used to think God would never use me because of my small town background, I wasn’t wealthy, nor did I have good connections with Christian leaders. I was wrong in my thinking because the Spirit moves where He desires, often using small seeds of faith, ordinary people in ordinary places. God works in the most unsuspecting places because our culture is obsessed with status, power, possessions and earning your way up in the world. One verse comes to mind:

2 Chronicles 16:9

[9] For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to give strong support to those whose heart is blameless toward him….

No matter what has happened in our lives, it’s never too late to turn to Him because He is in the business of making all things new, especially our hearts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...