Tuesday, September 5, 2023

James’s 5

 I’ve had experiences when I’ve said plenty, coming across too strong in defense of what I thought was right. Other times I’ve kept silent and regret every second that I didn’t say what needed to be said. I’m trying to say less and pray more, reminding myself to be careful what I say and how I say it. I’m trying harder to not hide behind someone else’s comments as though I’m a shallow follower. Wise words re built on wise thinking, careful listening, and knowing what leads to restoration and reconciliation. Not everyone has those goals but you and I must honor the One who holds us accountable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...