Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Theology 10

 What have you considered impossible, but now you are demonstrating great responsibility in that role or task?  I once thought it would be very difficult to be an effective parent, but somehow, with God’s help, I made it. Now my sons are doing. Better job than I could ever have done. I wondered at times, if could endure working with  couple of negative / critical individuals without being poisoned by the same attitude. But I’m so grateful for His grace and wisdom to sustain me. He will NEVER leave us - I hope you sense this promise with whatever challenge you face, Caleb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...