Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Trusting 11

 Despite the years of waiting, reflecting on his family’s dysfunction and his regrets, Joseph trusted God that He would do something in his life. I’ve felt I’ll prepared to handle a lot of crisis moments, but I knew that God was with me. Who knows what crises are ahead, but He has promised to NEVER leave. Even though I feel unqualified and incapable, He will provide the grace for the moment. 

“What a remarkable thing it is to recall that Jesus literally turned the world upside down with fishermen, a tax collector and a terrorist (religious zealot).” - Greg Ogden, Transforming Discipleship: Making Disciples a Few at a Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncertainty 9

 Do you find it hard to describe yourself as a clay pot?  I used to believe in the statement: “When life gets tough, the tough get tougher!’...