Friday, December 15, 2023

Gentle 6

 Most of my life could be described as being busy. I’ve taken great pride in doing several things each day, not wanting to feel guilty that I didn’t get something done or accused of being lazy. That mentality was drilled into me at an early age. But I’m learning that life can get overwhelming at times at the drop of a dime, and no matter how busy I’ve been, my doing a list on an agenda solves little. God wants me to trust Him not myself. He wants me to make Him known, not myself. I hope to get better at sharing my faith but also my weaknesses. Through being vulnerable and weak, He becomes known as my strength. You and I need to trust Him completely as we take each step in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 281

 Like Nicky I do mtg like to get rid my old clothes. As a metaphor, my old way of doing life has Ben being passive aggressive at times, hold...