Monday, February 5, 2024

Bible 37

 Maybe the most mature statement we can make, or reflect on is “I don’t know.” There are so many factors in life that we cannot control and it’s a waste of time to worry about them. I’m talking to myself because I’ve spent far too much time with my ‘what if….’ list. But like Nicky said, it’s wise we do not know everything. The best thing you and I can do is to live wisely with our time and investments, honoring God, ready for whatever God shows us in the next decisions we make. We will never know in this life why bad things happen to good people and why worldly individuals or companies get away with injustice. For me, the darkest times of my life have been times when God’s presence was felt in the deepest ways. I don’t know why, but when I’ve been at the end my rope, I’ve felt assured that life will be okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 280

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...