Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Bible 41

 If you are like me, I’ve not taken the Bible serious enough. I’ve believers it Gibbs very important but I haven’t treasures it like I should. Like the Psalm states, the Scriptures provide life changing outcomes if we pray out the Bible and reflect upon the personal application to our lives. It:

  1. Revives your soul (v.7a)
  2. Brings you wisdom (v.7b)
  3. Gives joy to your heart (v.8a)
  4. Gives light to your eyes (v.8b)
  5. Warns you of danger (v.11a)
  6. Brings you great reward (v.11b).
If I do not understand the importance of what the Bible is saying, there is no way to live an authentic life that reflects what I believe. MY that be our prayer - to be authentic, true to what we believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible 230

 Over thinking and over complicating my faith in Christ has been a problem. Either I am not thinking how my faith will apply to a situation,...